Last updated: 23rd April 2020
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- AARC Consultancy Limited needs to perform a contract with you
- You have given AARC Consultancy Limited permission to do so
- Processing your personal information is in AARC Consultancy Limited legitimate interests
- AARC Consultancy Limited needs to comply with the law
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. If you wish to be informed of what Personal Information we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update, or to delete the information we have on you.
- The right of rectification.
- The right to object.
- The right of restriction.
- The right to data portability
- The right to withdraw consent
Use of Private Data
Privacy is an important matter for us at AARC Consultancy Limited and we work hard to protect your personal integrity when we handle your personal data:
- In order to offer you suitable job opportunities, we collect and store your CV, personal data, and e-mail exchanges in our expert database that is accessible only to our own staff. Your data will be used exclusively in our internal project development activities and as long as it serves the purpose for which it was collected. We will not use your CV on projects or on tenders without your prior consent.
- Hereby you declare your explicit consent that, if necessary, your data may be passed on to the companies within AARC Consultancy Limited
- In case of a current work relationship, we need to collect additional information such as employment certificates, contracts, bank account data, etc. in compliance with local laws and in order to fulfill our contractual obligations.
AARC Consultancy Limited follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services’ analytics. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Like any other website, AARC Consultancy Limited uses ‘cookies’. These cookies are used to store information including visitors’ preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize the users’ experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors’ browser type and/or other information.
For more general information on cookies, please read “What Are Cookies”.
Note that AARC Consultancy Limited has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
Third-Party Privacy Policies
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found at the browsers’ respective websites.