|AARC supported the Ministry of Finance (MoF) in establishing an effective Public Oversight Authority through interventions to strengthen policy making capacity, provision of capacity building support, development of guidance and tools to support the conception, introduction and implementation of effective audit oversight and quality assurance. The services provide includes:
- Develop the public oversight authority in Montenegro.
- Provide structure and guidance for public oversight authority.
- Develop capacity of public oversight board.
- Design a Quality Assurance Review Program (“QARP”) for statutory audit in Montenegro
- Develop a Quality Assurance Methodology.
- Provide training and mentor Quality Assurance Inspectors.
- Undertake Public Outreach activities
- Support alignment of financial reporting laws with EC Directives and Regulation
- Develop a system for monitoring institutional performance in Corporate financial reporting
- Support the Ministry of Finance (MoF) in negotiating specific chapters of the acquis communautaire with the European Commission (EC)